The Coach, Farringdon
In 2016 Ducalian Capital identified an opportunity to acquire a freehold pub in Prime Central London.
The property was in poor condition and so the strategy was to carry out an extensive redevelopment programme to bring the pub up-to-date with an attractive design and layout to optimise and increase food and beverage (F&B) sales.
Structure Enterprise Investment Scheme
• EIS-qualifying trade backed by freehold real estate
• Opportunity for development to generate significant added value
• Buoyant leisure market in Central London
• Clerkenwell and Farringdon undergoing a significant transformation with many development projects under way spearheaded by Crossrail and Thameslink.
• Investment Target £4,000,000
• Date site acquired July 2016
• Date site opened January 2018
• Equity raised £4,720,000
Forecasts are not a reliable indicator of future results